Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Countdown to Anime Boston

With the first major convention of my 2011 con schedule just a few weeks away, i have been slaving over a hot glue gun making sure my gear is in tip top shape and ready for deployment at "Operation: Midnight Ride" (named after Paul Revere's famous ride). Yes folks, i name all conventions i go to in the style of military operations (ex. AnimeNEXT 08 was "Sneaking Mission: AN2K8", Otakon 09 was "Ota Colony Sweep Tier 10" etc etc).

I and uber excited about this con and i cant wait to see many of my convention friends including the friends i made at AAC '10, who welcomed me into their apartment when i didnt think i would have a place to stay that weekend.

some of the main gatherings i will be attending will be as followed:

Metal Gear Solid: Friday, 1pm
Resident Evil: Friday and Saturday: 4pm/8:30pm

I will be bringing back my Naked Snake/Big Boss cosplay after much consideration to do other things besides my original plans. I will also be appearing as the Doctor in between some of those gatherings maybe even hit a gathering for Doctor Who as well, not sure yet.

As i promised, a sneak peek into my RE5 Chris Redfield cosplay:



Note: the shirt is still being made, i should have it in time though!

I cant wait!

1 comment: