Friday, November 26, 2010

The Duke's favorite web sites

Hardcopy has inspired me to do my own (short) list of top favorite websites i frequently visit. Being that the total number of websites i go to on a daily basis is under 10, sad isnt it, this could be an easy list to do, lets find out!



Channel Awesome (www.thatguywiththeglasses.com) I am a huge fan of Channel Awesome, more commonly known as the official website of Doug Walker, aka That Guy With the Glasses. Ever since his humbled days of being on youtube, i have followed the comedy from his on going Nostalgia Critic series. Walker is also my main inspiration for my own personal Vlog, which is known as the Vlog of Awesome. I have watched many of the videos and grown to love many of the contributors, and always dreamed of becoming one myself. Only when they think i would be a good one, will i accept, until then, i will continue doing my vlog.

Giant Bomb
(www.giantbomb.com). Video game websites are a dime a dozen to me, there are so many more out there that i do go on but this one keeps delivering on content that is second to none. The staff is funny during their video reviews, and they also know their stuff. What more do you want for in a video game site? This is easily one of my top picks if you want comedy and video games, hands down.

Geekologie (www.geekologie.com). My one stop place for all things technology and geekdom. Its incredible how much stuff they pack into this small site. Most of the articles could be over the head a bit but thats where learning about these things comes into play. This is the reason i know so much useless trivia, sites like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment