Wednesday, May 4, 2011

3DS Repost

It makes me laugh how this 3D topic is never going to die in this blog.  But believe me when I say that I would never play this system.  At least not in 3D.

I was at work the other day and a kid who is about 7 or 8 was holding his 3DS out so I could see it.  I looked at his parents and immediately wanted to slap them for being so stupid.  Here's why:

The instruction booklet in the 3DS clearly says that younger children ages six and under shouldn't play in 3D.  Well what makes you think that a 7 year old is any better?  And do not trust them to play this in 2D whenever you're not around.  Maybe a handful of kids will be really mature about it, but I highly doubt that you can trust most of them to play in 2D all the time.

I did hear something about parents putting in a PIN so it limits time for their kids, but honestly, what password could a child not get?  When I was 8 I figured out all the passwords to my parents' accounts on the computer...and let me tell you, I truly regret some of the things that I saw on there.  But nonetheless, kids find out everything.

But really I guess this all I have an issue with; just kids who shouldn't be playing it in 3D...playing it in 3D.  So far the gameplay looks fun, but the 3D is pretty unnecessary for me.  The new Ocarina of Time remake is coming out soon, and so far from what I saw of this game, everything looks promising.  Still I would prefer my hacked PS3 account over a 3D hand held.  

No comments:

Post a Comment